As a Rotarian, I will:
- Exemplify the core value of integrity in all behaviors and activities.
- Use my vocational experience and talents to serve in Rotary.
- Conduct all of my personal, business, and professional affairs ethically, encouraging and fostering high ethical standards as an example to others.
- Be fair in all dealings with others and treat them with the respect due to them as fellow human beings.
- Promote recognition and respect for all occupations which are useful to society.
- Offer my vocational talents: to provide opportunities for young people, to work for the relief of the special needs of others, and to improve the quality of life in my community.
- Honor the trust that Rotary and fellow Rotarians provide and not do anything that will bring disfavor or reflect adversely on Rotary or fellow Rotarians.
- Not seek from a fellow Rotarian a privilege or advantage not normally accorded others in a business or professional relationship.